Did you Know?
Nigeria’s most significant food and agricultural suppliers include China (23%), USA (10%), India (8%), Belgium (6%), and the Netherlands (6%), according to the US export.gov. Brazil, the UK and Ireland are other significant importers.
Food and Beverage West Africa will host over 4,500 professional F&B attendees from Nigeria, West Africa and beyond.
With a vast range of food manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and exporters exhibiting, the exhibition appeals to a wide range of visitors, including:
- Supermarket / Retail and Convenience Stores
- Importers and Distributors
- Procurement and purchasing managers
- Hospitality sector buyers
- Heads of F&B
- Government and Registration bodies