Global Fruit & Vegetable Processing Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Fruit & Vegetable Processing Market, By Type (Pre-Processing, Peeling/Inspection/Slicing, Washing & Dewatering, Fillers, Packaging & Handling, Seasoning Systems, Others), By Operation Type (Automatic, Semi-Automatic), By Product Type(Fresh, Freshly cut, Canned, Frozen, Dried & dehydrated, Convenience) By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Fruit & Vegetable Processing Market
The global fruit & vegetable processing market is expected to reach USD 428.20 billion by 2025, from USD 247.36 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Fruit & Vegetable Processing Market
Processing of fruits and vegetables is very important before direct consumption as food ingredients. The main objective of processing is to preserve the color, flavor, texture, and nutrition while prolonging the shelf life of perishable fruits and vegetables. There are various advantages of advanced technologies in fruit and vegetable processing and quality means four things color, texture, flavor, and nutrient content. Most of these processes rely on heat, and the quality parameters of fruits and vegetables that are very sensitive to heat. Advantages like by traditional processing, Barrett means methods like thermal processing, sterilization, freezing, pickling, and fermentation. OrtoRomi (Italy) recently launched a new fruit and vegetable extract line under the Insal’Arte brand. It encompasses 15 different flavours, from classics like strawberry, peach and lemon to options including kale, avocado and turmeric. The new product launch is achieved by using high-pressure processing and a unique cold treatment that preserves the ingredients and properties of the raw product. Perceived as refined, appealing and innovative, the packaging and recipes have received an overwhelmingly positive response from retailers and consumers.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing awareness about benefits of fruits & vegetables
- Growing demand for convenience foods
- Growing food service industry
- Increased presence of modern retail outlets
- Incidences of food recalls
- Complex supply chain and high inventory carrying cost
Market Segmentation: Global Fruit & Vegetable Processing Market
- The global fruit & vegetable processing market is segmented based on type, operation type, product type and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global fruit & vegetable processing market is segmented into pre-processing, peeling/inspection/slicing, washing & dewatering, fillers, packaging & handling, seasoning systems and others. The others segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of product type into control & information systems, metal detectors, fryer & oven systems, homogenizers, and weighers.
- On the basis of operation type, the global fruit & vegetable processing market is classified into automatic and semi-automatic.
- On the basis of product type, the global fruit & vegetable processing market is segmented into fresh, freshly cut, canned, frozen, dried & dehydrated and convenience.
- Based on geography, global fruit & vegetable processing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fruit & Vegetable Processing Market
The global fruit & vegetable processing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fruit & vegetable processing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Fruit & Vegetable Processing Market
Some of the major players operating in the global fruit & vegetable processing market are Bosch, Buhler, Albertsons, Dole Food, GEA Group, JBT Corporation, Krones, Conagra Brands, Dole Food, Greencore Group, Nestlé, Kroger, Olam International, The Kraft Heinz Company and Albertsons among others.
Research Methodology: Global Fruit & Vegetable Processing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
0 commentsWrite a comment