Global Baby Food Market- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Baby Food Market By Product Type (Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Prepared Baby Food, Others), By Type (Organic, Inorganic), By Formulation (Powder, Liquid), By Ingredients (Fats and Oils, Lactose, Protein, Flour, Flavor Enhancer, Vitamins & Minerals, Others), By Distribution Channel (Store-based Retailers, Non-Store Retailing) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Market Analysis: Global Baby Food Market
The Baby Food market accounted to USD 53.5 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Baby Food Market
Baby food is an aggregation of milk formula, prepared baby food and other products. The rising working population, change in lifestyle of working mother has resulted in reduced breast feeding. This has led to rising sales of milk formula products. The rising awareness of providing supplements to infant for enhancing the health has led to increased demand of baby food products.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand of packaged baby food products
- Increased awareness of supplement requirements for infants
- Growth in the working population leading to increased sales of instant baby food products
- Lack of regulations
- Safety concerns related to packaged baby food
Market Segmentation: Global Baby Food Market
- By type the market for baby food market is segmented into dried baby food, milk formula, prepared baby food, and others. The milk formula segment is sub-segmented into standard milk formula, follow-on milk formula, toddler milk formula, special baby formula.
- By ingredients the baby food market is segmented into fats and oils, lactose, protein, flour, flavor enhancer, vitamins & minerals, others.
- On the basis of formulation, the baby food market is segmented into powdered and liquid.
- By distribution channel the baby food market is segmented into Store-based Retailer, Non-store Retailer. The store-based retailer segment is sub-segmented into grocery retailers, supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores and others.
- On the basis of geography, baby food market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Baby Food Market
The Baby Food market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Baby Food market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Baby Food Market
Some of the major players operating in Baby Food market are H. J. Heinz Company, DSM, Hain Celestial Group, Nestle, Beech-Nut Nutrition Corporation, DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH, Dumex, HiPP GmbH & Co., Morinaga Milk Industry Co, Nutricia Ltd, Nurture Inc., Stonyfield Farm Inc., Milupa S.A., Progress OAO, Abbott Nutrition, Hero Group, Meiji Co Ltd, Bristol-Myers Squibb among others.
Research Methodology: Global Baby Food Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Suppliers, Traders, Regulatory Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Baby Food Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders & Distributors, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.